Time is running out to find that perfect holiday gift, which is why we’ve done all of the research and testing for you. Take a look at the most desirable gifts of the year that are also suitable for every budget—and even the pickiest of recipients. From selecting the ultimate gift for a loved one to finding just the right pick for a secret Santa exchange, here’s everything you need to know about this year’s top gifts:
Here are the best holiday gifts:
- Nisolo Mens Leather Shoes. The Nisolo brand combines the highest-quality leather shoes with sustainability. Enjoy the best in design while lightening your carbon footprint and still taking advantage of fair prices. From casual to formal, these ethically sourced shoes start at around $100.
- Seamless Smooth Legging. Eleven by Venus Williams offers perfect workout leggings completely seam-free and designed for both comfort and function. The sweat-wicking wonder leggings start around $75 and are guaranteed to optimize any workout, from running to yoga.
- Saucony Iso-2. On the hunt for your next gym or outdoor fitness shoes designed specifically for the activities you love? It’s time to re-visit Saucony and experience how skillfully designed fitness shoes can make or break your workout.
- Saucony Stretch and Go. If comfort tops your list of must-haves for sneakers, Saucony’s line of Stretch and Go lets you slip in and out of your new favorite pair of workout or casual shoes with ease. They’re even available in children’s sizes.
- DiamondClean Smart. Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes now feature the new DiamondClean Smart brush with five modes, three intensities, and you even get brushing feedback with the app. Enjoy four brush heads and a variety of features for a whiter, healthier smile.
- Philips Norelco Shaver S9000 Prestige. Take advantage of the smoothest shave of your life when every hair is cut as close as possible to the skin. You’ll need fewer passes to get premium skin comfort, and prices start at just $299.
- Ogio travel bags. Take your golf game to the next level with this selection of travel golf bags. There are also travel accessories and apparel to choose from with this award-winning gear bag design brand.
- CocoRoo. CocoRoo comes in original coconut, lavender and peppermint to keep that special someone in your life moisturized and smelling great!
- Primus Lite. Buying from Primus Lite means getting fitness shoes that put sustainability at the forefront—right along with performance, comfort, and affordability. Recycled PET plastic bottles are used to create lightweight vegan shoes starting at $130.
- What a difference it would make if the world had access to safe drinking water anywhere, from home to the great outdoors. Choose from a variety of LifeStraw options and accessories including steel, original, and Flex. Every purchase ensures a child in need gets safe water for an academic year.
- Golf accessories. The golfer in your life is always in need of more golf accessories, and with the Golf Gift Guide you’ll never go wrong. Even if you’re not a golfer, this guide will ensure you’re shopping for the right items.
- State Optical Co. Choose from a wide range of luxury American eyewear that’s manufactured right in Chicago. Quality and design are at the forefront of this brand.
- Upright Pose products. Give the gift of better posture and reduced pain. Simply choose the Upright Pose device, sync it to the app, and posture instantly and continually improves.
- Ecco leather collection. Nothing compares to a gift of high-quality leather goods and accessories. Ecco specializes in menswear, women’s wear, and golf accessories for those with refined taste.
- Sheets, towels, and pillowcases from Miracle Brand. For those who hate doing laundry, want to reduce electricity and water usage, and adore bedding and towels that smell fresher longer, switching up the fibers can make all the difference. Explore the world of Miracle Brand products
- UPPABaby Vista Stroller. If you’re shopping for a parent, you’ll find scores of articles touting the “best” stroller. UPPABaby tops them all thanks to featuring the best in safety and comfort. Prices start at $899.
- Wilson Cabin Bag. For decades, Wilson has been the go-to destination for affordable yet high-quality leather. The Cabin Bag is a great pick for traveling, daily usage, or upgrading any current “catch-all” bag.
- Louisville Solo 619. The famous Louisville Slugger has no comparison, and the 619 model is a fantastic pick for the baseball player in your life. Prices start at $299.
- C300 Forged Irons. Only forged steel will give you the responsiveness and weight you need when tackling power holes. Great for optimizing anyone’s golf game and instantly adding yards.
- Roll Top Backpack. Why zip when you can roll? Customize the size of your leather bag while ensuring contents are safeguarded from the elements—all while adding a touch of style.
- Vintage Messenger Bag. The classic Vintage Messenger Bag is back from WP Standard and more luxurious than ever before. Two interior pockets and a suede-lined area just for laptops takes this bag to the next level.
- Electric smoker. You already trust Cuisinart for your bake-offs, and now your outdoor cooking skills can keep pace with this 30-inch electric smoker. It’s user-friendly, no charcoal is required, and a great option for new grillers at a starting price of $150.
- Meat thermometer. Knowing the temperatures of meats is a requirement for top-level cooking. This easy-to-use fork thermometer has an LED screen that allows the user to easily gauge how done the meat is for just $29.95.
- IQBuds Boost. Give the gift of hearing this holiday season with personalized hearing buds. They feature Ear ID, smart technology that adapts to the user. These products are designed for those who aren’t quite ready for hearing aids yet.
- Arc-1 Bluetooth Headphones. Aiwa headphones are a must-have accessory for audiophiles or anyone committed to a 2019 resolution of more workouts. They’re light, portable, and feature flexible sound with 20 hours of battery life.
- DEEBOT OZMO 930. Introducing the next generation of DEEBOTS, the revolutionary robot vacuum that switches cleaning modes automatically. Adaptive Floor Sensing technology means it can adjust instantly between mopping and vacuuming. It integrates with your other home smart tech, too.
- WINBOT X. If cleaning windows is one of your least favorite tasks, the EVOVACS ROBOTICS team has the solution for you (or a lucky gift recipient). WINBOT X attaches to glass and makes sure every inch is sparkling. It’s cordless and deep clean mode is available.
- Coway Airmega. Explore the world of Coway Airmega, a line of state of the art air filter systems featuring smart modes. Each product integrates with your current favorite smart home tech.
- Custom photo editing is at your fingertips with the newest console from Loupedeck. Updates and upgrades are always happening as the photography community routinely gives feedback to perfect this creative console.
- The Purple Mattress. The majority of American adults are chronically fatigued, and a big part of getting quality sleep is your mattress. The Purple Mattress is engineered with a comfort grid so it’s firmer where you need it and softer where you’d like. Prices start at $699.
- Wusthof Knife Set. Seven generations are behind the design of the chef-favorite Wusthof knives, first created in Germany over 200 years ago. Kick your cooking game up a notch with these professional knives and sets.
- Under Armour Eyewear. Your favorite workout gear also has an intellectual side. Tap into some of the most durable sports eyewear available from a brand you know and love.
- Sphere Paris basketballs. If you thought basketballs only came in pumpkin-orange, think again. Sphere Paris offers luxury basketballs for play or show. It’s a must for the baller in your life, with prices starting around $60.
- Organic sheets. All-organic, 300-thread-count cotton sheets make a huge difference when it comes to getting shut-eye. With prices at $100, it’s surprisingly affordable to upgrade your sleep game.
- Is someone in your list struggling with soups, hummus, salsas, and smoothies? Add a Fast and Furious Blender or other top-rated kitchen accessory to the mix for easier, tastier dishes.
- LiftMaster MyQ Garage Door. If you’ve ever gotten a mile away from home, only to wonder if you closed the garage door, you’ll fully understand the value of this app. The LifeMaster MyQ Garage Door app will let you determine the current status of the garage door, as well as view the garage cam, open and close the garage door, and open and close any connected gates.
- Dyson V10. Vacuum cleaners are nothing new, but the Dyson v10 promises suction of larger vacuums, as well as a 40 percent larger bin. With this new vacuum cleaner, they’ll be able to capture particles as small as 0.3 microns to keep all the living spaces as allergen-free as possible. There are four models available, each coming with free tools with registration, as well as four additional tools to help with cleaning.
- Taotao Powermax 150. This is a fun street-legal scooter which is fully automatic with a CVT transmission. The Powermax 150 is available in red, blue, black and orange and comes with a matching trunk for storage. The Powermax 150 has a 4-stroke, forced air cooled, single cylinder enine, as well as 150 cylinder capacity. If you live in California you’ll be glad to know that it’s UC CARB approved. The electric start and kickstart back up with ensure this scooter is always ready to go.
- MEGABOOM. If that special someone needs a speaker that brings serious sound, the MEGABOOM portable speaker should top your list. Available in a variety of colors, this speaker is waterproof, which makes it ideal for their outings on the lake.
- Harmony Elite. Harmony has become a leader in smart remotes, and the latest Harmony Elite is no exception. The Elite goes beyond merely controlling your TV and sound system to allow you to interact with your lights, thermostat, Alexa and more. You set up your preferences, customizing it to your unique environment. You can even set a command like “Good morning” that automatically turns on your lights to your preferred setting, raises your blinds, and plays the music you want.
- Alienware Desktop and Monitor. For the gamer on your list, there’s the Alienware Aurora Desktop, which is built for virtual reality and designed to stay cool even after hours of play. If you have the budget and want to really spoil them, the Alienware Area-51 Threadripper Edition desktop is the way to go. They’ll also need the Alienware 25 gaming monitor, which includes AMD FreeSync technology that will give them smooth gameplay and a one millisecond response time. This 25-inch monitor will bring his games to life.
- Winegard. The Winegard Elite 7550 and the Flatwave Amped antenna are the ideal product for any cordcutter that is wanting to save money and ditch overpriced cable. The Elite 7550 provides long range signals to be broadcast right in your home without a pesky cable box.
You’ve still got time to grab all the gifts you need for friends, family, and loved ones in your life—including yourself—before the holidays. Start shopping today and save with added end of year discounts or bundled savings with some brands and items. Start 2019 on the right foot by making your life easier, happier, and more joyful. If you want to guarantee they’ll love whatever’s in that gift bag or beneath that big red bow, stick with the top-ranked gift items of the year. With these prices and quality, you won’t be able to resist treating yourself, too. You deserve it, and the recipients of the gifts will be thrilled with your choice.
Will KylieSkin Be Kylie Jenner’s Next Billion-Dollar Business?
The world’s youngest self-made billionaire, Kylie Jenner, launched her new company, KylieSkin, which features a range of skin care products made and tested by the makeup mogul herself.
It’s a Barbie wonderland as Kylie Jenner threw her launch party the other night for KylieSkin and everything was adorned with pink (even the food and drinks were pink!) To top it all off, Kylie asked all her guests, which majority are Instagram and YouTube influencers, to wear pink.
In attendance were all of the youngest Jenner’s sisters and momager, Kris Jenner, except Kendall who wasn’t able to make it to the event. Also, Nikita Dragun, James Charles, Patrick Starrr, and other YouTube beauty influencers were present at the event along with many others. They spent the night roller skating and probably some drinking.
Kylie Cosmetics, who set waves in the beauty industry, made a mouth dropping success after all of her first 300,00 lip kits were sold out in minutes. Four years and a billion dollars later, Kylie Cosmetics is a brand to be reckoned with.
KylieSkin, which is entirely dedicated to skincare, includes two different types of face washes: a foaming cleanser and a walnut scrub, a vanilla-scented toner, an eye cream, a vitamin-C serum, and a moisturizer which individually doesn’t cost more than $30. Or, you can get the bundle for $125.
KylieSkin brand follows the minimalist theme of KKW (Kim Kardashian’s makeup brand) and is all wrapped up in baby pink packaging.
Though, as they say, with great clout comes opinions coming from left and right. Is that a thing or are we the only ones saying that? But anyways, KylieSkin has received major social media marketing from the Kardashian-Jenner clan and most of YouTube and Instagram’s top influencers, which most brands could only wish for. However, it also brought in a lot of mixed opinions regarding Jenner’s new products.
First of which, based on the ingredients and price point of KylieSkin, there’s nothing special to it other than it has Kylie plastered all over it. But she does nail the basics down. By purchasing the bundle, any novice (when it comes to the world of skin care) would find this useful as it contains all the essentials and a few skincare hacks from Kylie Jenner herself.
Second, the Walnut Face Scrub included in the line received heavy criticism online, accusing Kylie of not doing enough research and is only just pushing products in the name of making money.
Nut scrubs have been related to resulting more acne and irritation, but the worst part, it’s also associated with overtime skin damage as the scrub becomes too abrasive for the face and causes micro-scars that would eventually do permanent damage. For a company that’s intended to take care of your skin, this isn’t the kind of news you would want to hear.
And third, some people are pointing out that Kylie might not be the perfect face to represent the brand. With her flawless, glowing, and acne-free face, people were quick to point out that her face wasn’t a result of her skincare line. Moreover, it was more of an outcome of having tons of money since she was born where she could afford facials on a daily and a team of dermatologists at her disposal.
Through it all, Kylie didn’t bat an eye and proceeded with her launch. Watching her Instagram stories and several others, she seemed to have enjoyed the whole event as she was seen laughing, being quirky with others, all the while roller skating.
No matter how much hate people are throwing at her, diehard fans are bound to drop the dollar and might even purchase the whole bundle the moment it goes live on the website.
To make it clearer, here is Kylie’s Instagram story hours after the products went live. Obviously, a restock means she’s sold out. We’re not really surprised, though.
Based on the success of her first line of products and how it still performed the way it did despite the early backlash, KylieSkin is heading towards a very bright future. On the question, if will it be another billion-dollar business, it still depends on how her products play out with consumers and how many times a year Kylie will be launching products considering this is a whole lot different from makeup.
#CancelMyDebt Trends On Twitter As Debtors Urge Student Loan Default
#CancelMyDebt trends on Twitter as emotional student loan debtors took to the popular micro-blogging website their frustrations on the debts they are still paying and urged the government to pay off their student loans.
Twitter erupts with poignant posts of Americans paying off their student loans and how their debts affected their lives following their graduation. The angered netizens expressed their opinions on the tax plan that granted America’s 1% with a $1.5 trillion tax cuts while the government turns blind eyes over the student loan problem that the youth has been facing.
The apparent hashtag came after U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren encouraged students and graduates to share their stories using the #CancelMyVote hashtag to support her plan to cancel student loan debts of 95% of Americans currently paying for it. Warren’s policy to cover the student loan repayment from an additional tax on top of the top 0.1%.
“I paid off my student loans after 10 years, but it took me getting a six-figure book deal to do it. Folks shouldn’t have to hope for the equivalent of winning the lottery to have a future. #CancelMyDebt” wrote @nkjemisin on Twitter.
President Donald Trump signed the “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” into law on December 2017 and have brought significant tax reforms. “For the wealthy, banks and other corporations, the tax reform package can be considered a lopsided victory given its significant and permanent tax cuts to corporate profits, investment income, estate tax, and more. Financial services companies stand to see huge gains based on the new, lower corporate rate (21%) as well as preferential tax treatment of pass-through companies. Some banks have said that their effective tax rate will drop under 21%.,” Investopedia explained.
As the current tax plan consistently accommodates the rich, student loan debtors remain in limbo as the increasing interest rates and the piling debt are crippling their financial presents and even their futures. Student loans are a form of financial aid used to help students access higher education. Student loan debt in the United States has been snowballing since 2006, rising to nearly $1.56 trillion by 2019. Shockingly, the entire total loan debt of American equals 7.5% of the country’s GDP.
There are approximately 45 million Americans who have an outstanding student loan of $37,172 on average at the time of graduation. On top of that, student loan also appears not to be evenly distributed and is disproportionately concentrated on the for-profit college sector.
Now, student loan debtors are calling for the government to default their debts. They argue that as the outstanding student loan debt totals 1.5 trillion and the tax cut equals the same, the government can afford to pay off all of student loan debts.
People tweeting #CancelMyDebt clarifies, however, that they are not asking for a loan default because they did not owe anything. They said that call was intended for the government to take actions to destroy the systems that allow student loan companies to exploit people with dreams.
“My reality is paying $1200 a month for my student debt ALONE and working 7 days a week over 4 different jobs. I’m not asking for a “hand out,” I’m asking that we as a country address the insane cost those who are not wealthy have to pay to get higher education #CancelMyDebt,” said @steeltoejilly on a Twitter post.
Another Twitter user also chimed in saying that interest hikes have ballooned her student loan debt even if she’s paying them religiously. “I have four jobs in the education field right now. I graduated in 2005 with $100,000 in student loans. After a decade of payments, undergrad debt is over $200,000 bc of interest rates. I can’t lease a car to get to work, so I walk. I don’t own a bed. #cancelmydebt.”
However, sentiments are polarized. A huge chunk of posts bearing the hashtag talks about their disagreement to Warren’s plans. Most of them argued that student loans are student’s decisions, and the government should not be burdened to pay for their obligations.
“#CancelMyDebt? Uh, no. Nobody forced you to take out student loans. Nobody forced you to major in something that won’t land you a good job. Nobody else is responsible for your debt. It’s your debt; it’s your responsibility.” Joe Walsh tweeted Wednesday.
Kurt Schlichter, a veteran, chimed in saying that Americans can serve in the military and reap the benefits of GI Bill as he did. “Well, you could have served your country and earned GI Bill benefits like I did. But you didn’t. So I’m kind of unclear why you think I owe you anything.#CancelMyDebt? Nah. How about you #PayYourOwnDebt?” /apr
Nissan-Renault’s Ghosn: From Hero To Zero
In a time when Nissan was on the brink of declaring bankruptcy, Carlos Ghosn stepped in not only to save the company but help it to rise back as one of the world’s top car manufacturers. Today, Nissan is facing a similar financial crisis, but this time around, the Japanese carmaker had Ghosn removed from the company.
Through Ghosn’s efforts of restructuring and eventually, reintroducing innovations to Nissan, the company rose significantly within the last two decades under Ghosn’s lead. He also made the Nissan-Renault-Mitsubishi agreement possible that made them one of the leading car companies in the world.
The company had a good track record. But, CNN reported last Tuesday, May 14, that Nissan posted a significant drop in profits where operating profits plunged to 45% at 318 billion yen ($2.9 billion) in the fiscal year that ended in March and revenue fell 3% to about 11.6 trillion yen ($105 billion), while vehicle sales were down 4.4% to 5.5 million.
This is “rock bottom,” Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa said during the earnings presentation.
Moreover, analysts also expect Nissan to plunge at decade-low numbers in the coming year. Nissan forecasts operating profit for the fiscal year to March 2020 would fall to 230 billion ($2.1 billion). Also, Nissan shares closed down at 3% in Tokyo.
On Friday, May 17, the Japanese carmaker proposed plans to make changes within its executive board as a reaction to Ghosn’s fallout from the company.
The firm told shareholders that they would start implementing a new board structure composed of 11 members, which 6 of whom would be external.
“With the lessons from the recent executive misconduct still fresh, Nissan resolves to rigorously pursue the separation of supervisory and executive functions,” said the firm.
Thierry Bollore, Renault’s chief executive and chairman Jean-Dominique Senard will both be included in the proposed board.
Nissan conceded to allowing Senard into the board though Bollore’s urges. The Japanese firm isn’t too happy about Senard siding with Ghosn during his arrest.
On the other hand, Nissan’s current CEO Hiroto Saikawa has also been reported to be pressured from vacating his position in the company for doubts that he is capable of turning things around for the company and his close relations with Ghosn.
Saikawa responded that he wishes to stay on the company until he sees it return to profitability and will consider the idea of stepping down “at the appropriate time.”
Additionally, Saikawa told reporters that Renault chairman Senard “has one idea in mind, which is integration or merger.” He also added that “what we’ve told Mr. Senard is this is not the right timing to discuss this matter.”
Regarding the topic of a possible merger between Renault and Nissan, the Japanese company seems to be against the idea since Nissan brings in a lot more profitable compared to the two. But, ironically, Renault holds more stake in the company.
Obviously, the Japanese brand has been struggling to manage internal structures with Ghosn leaving its ranks for multiple cases alleging financial misconduct.
Allegedly, Ghosn is accused of abusing and taking advantage of his power and position in the company to meet personal gains. Specifically, Ghosn allegedly used a Nissan subsidiary to send millions of dollars of payments to a business partner of the company abroad, which then sent money to a third company that he controlled. The actions were taken for the purpose of obtaining a “personal profit,” The New York Times reports.
Prosecutors accused Ghosn of using the method on three occasions from December 2015 to July 2018, resulting in a total of $5 million in losses to Nissan.
As of date, Ghosn has been arrested on four separate occasions including the first arrest in November on charges of underreporting his compensation. The second when he was rearrested on related charges and then a third time on suspicion that he had shifted his personal financial losses onto Nissan’s books.
However, Ghosn and his team of lawyers have consistently denied all allegations about him. In a video Ghosn posted before his fourth arrest, he told that the allegations made against him “is about a plot, this is about conspiracy, this is about backstabbing.”
Meanwhile, the French carmaker, Renault also made new allegations against Ghosn, claiming that there were “questionable and concealed practices” regarding the expenses made under Ghosn. Moreover, Renault also announced Ghosn’s resignation from its board.
- Apple’s Proposal Promises To Prevent Advertisers From Tracking Ad Click Attributions
- Android Phones Are Becoming More Secure Than iPhones
- England Moves To Ban Plastic By April 2020
- Will KylieSkin Be Kylie Jenner’s Next Billion-Dollar Business?
- Boeing’s Aftermath After Deadly Plane Crashes
- Hermeus Hypersonic Jet That Promises Flight From London To New York In Under 2 Hours
- #CancelMyDebt Trends On Twitter As Debtors Urge Student Loan Default
Privacy-Centered Web Browsers, A Marketing Strategy?
[bctt tweet="Privacy is a great thing to invest in, but the moment it becomes a selling point rather than an...
How Tech Companies Affect Communities In Places They Call ‘Home’
Tech companies are today’s driving forces in the economic world, mostly because of the introduction of the Internet. It allows...
RingCentral VoIP Review
VoIP has had a significant shift from a technology exclusively used by the early adopters or hobbyist to a widely...
April Fools Jokes Aren’t Just “Jokes”
April Fools is undoubtedly a fun day, exceptionally if you have crafted the most elaborate prank on your friends and...
Facebook Should Do Better At Processing Community Standard Violations, And They Should Do It Fast
A few months ago, I saw a photo of myself used by another Facebook account with a “R.I.P. (Rest in...
Supporting Problematic Artists And Their Arts, An Opinion
As the world becomes swarmed by reports of famous artists – musicians, comedians, actors, painters – being alleged or in...
Ethical Regulation Of ‘Facial Recognition’ Is A Shared Responsibility
There is an ongoing discussion both in online and offline spaces regarding the growth of facial recognition technology and its...
Data Breach Epidemic: Solving The Problem In SMBs Will Solve The Problem For All
In the last two weeks, we’ve witnessed a vast amount of data breaches and information leaks, and the issue has...
We Agree To PM Ardern Of Keeping Christchurch Murderer Nameless, And The Media Should Listen
In the wake of Christchurch mosques shooting in New Zealand that killed 50 people at two mosques, the shooter is...
Apple vs. Police Authorities; A Cold War Against iPhone’s Anti-Snooping Patent
To protect its customers from hackers and illegal surveillance, Apple is developing an anti-snooping technology that would impede police and...
An Epidemic: Measles Or Misinformation?
2018 was the year when people started asking the question: ‘should I get my child vaccinated?’ Most people answered yes,...
Take A Look At The Predicted Future Of The VoIP Industry
For the past 20 years, VoIP has become an integral part of the lives of millions of people around the...
Choose The Right Call Center And The Best Contact Center Solutions of 2019
The Ins And Outs Of Business Communication Management For your business to exist in today’s world, you must know how...
How Instagram Corrupts Famous Locations In The World
Is Instagram corrupting the beauty of breathtakingly beautiful locations and sucking all the joy out of traveling? With the era...
Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency is one of the growing medium for exchange in most countries as it offers a more convenient and safer...
Can We End Payday Loans?
We can’t neglect the fact that debt is one of the pressing problems in the country, especially in today’s economy....
Jumping From 4G To 5G: Here’s What 5G Can Do For You
One of the most awaited advancements in technology is the cellular industry. With its monthly updates on software, model and...
What are the cost factors of VoIP?
In the next few years, we might be saying goodbye to traditional telephone systems in exchange for Voice over Internet...
Manufacturing Firms are Investing More on Technology
Based on the recent research on how manufacturing companies are coming up in the market industry, they have been increasing...
Technology innovation in companies—for the better or the worse?
Technology has significantly impacted both homes and workplaces in the last years. As much as we want to keep our...
Arts & Entertainment7 days ago
The CW And Netflix Break Up Means No More Riverdale?
Google2 weeks ago
Pixel 3A And 3A XL Is Coming And Its Better Than We Thought
Cybersecurity1 week ago
Apple, Google, And Microsoft Started Protecting You From ZombieLoad Threat
Cybersecurity1 week ago
Ransomware Are Plaguing American Cities And Experts Warn That It Will Get Worse
Google2 weeks ago
Smarter And More Practical ‘Google AI’ Techs?
Cryptocurreny1 week ago
Hacked Crypto Exchange ‘Cryptopia’ Is Selling Their Assets
Facebook2 weeks ago
New Feature Updates That Are Coming To Facebook Messenger And Instagram In The Near Future
Politics2 weeks ago
Michael Cohen: President Trump’s Loyal Lawyer and ‘Fixer’ to Serve a Three-year Sentence at the Federal Correctional Institution in Otisville, New York.