There is always some crazy stuff hanging out there in the dark corners of the Internet. I use to always find it fascinating to look at the Inquirer or The Globe journals in the supermarket isle to see what crazy things people were trying to make people aware of. Sometimes I found that a few of those stories were the real thing. We’ve crawled into the corners of the Internet and plucked out the most popular links, stories and videos that people are talking about that are either shocking or conspiracy.
10. Passenger with Ebola symptoms removed from plane in Orlando – a passenger that was on flight 718 for Southwest Airlines on October 6th, 2014 was isolated and removed from the aircraft. The plane was flying from Houston to Orlando. The symptoms of the passenger fit the list of Ebola symptoms and protocol from the CDC were followed. The passenger had admitted they traveled to West Africa in the end of August 2014.
9. Doctor in Hazmat suit makes a point about Ebola and makes it CNN Broadcast – Dr. Gilbert Mobley wore a hazmat suit and strolled through the world’s busiest airport to make a point about Ebola. The Doctor is an Emergency Trauma physician from Springfield, MO. The Hazmat suit had written on the back of it, “The CDC is lying.” The Dr. claims airports are not screening passengers because he was only asked if he was bringing back tobacco or alcohol from Guatamala.
8. Eli Waller who died from enterovirus 68 went to bed with pink eye and died in his sleep – A 4 year old toddler was said to have went to bed with pink eye in a town 20 miles west of Atlantic City and died a few hours later. When the boy was rushed to the hospital they found his cause of death was Enterovirus 68 which is ravaging the United States in almost every single state. The pace at which the Enterovirus68 had moved is what has stunned doctors and parents.
7. ‘Conspiracy Theory’ Episode from 2010 Never Aired Again After Government Gag Order!! – Shared on the Facebook page of Ian McKinney is a video that shows an episode of ‘Conspiracy Theory’ that aired on November 12th, 2010. It was aired only once and never was never shown again. The post states, “This episode was aired ONCE and pulled by the federal government! Anyone notice how perfectly this is matching up with the current Ebola pandemic?! This is scary!Proof the government had this episode pulled: http://
6. Mysterious outbreak of hemorrhagic fever syndrome in Venezuela kills ten – People are certain what killed these people but some suspect VHF (Venezuelan hemmorrhagic fever). The tests have not been completed but others feel it isn’t VHF. One doctor who attended the Medical Association of Aragua state to discuss the situation said, ““This is an emergency,” he said, “we do not know what we are facing and we need to know the causes in order to provide appropriate treatment, to prevent the collapse of the patient’s organs, and also to set up epidemiological surveillance.”
5. Swings being removed from School Districts to ensure safety of children – In Richland, Washington the Richland School District has made the decision to phase out swings out of it’s playground to reduce pressure from insurance companies, injuries from kids and reduce the 200,000 children that go to the emergency room a year. Swings are just too dangerous for American children in schools in 2014.
4. What was once a conspiracy theory has now been leaked as fact by places like the WSJ – The Fed’s “Stealth Bailout” of Foreign Banks Goes Mainstream – In June of 2011 ZeroHedge.com reported that, “The Fed’s $600 Billion Stealth Bailout of Foreign Banks Continues At The Expense of the Domestic Economy, Or Explaining Where All the QE2 Money Went.” Some called it the European bailout or foreign bank injections. The Wall Street Journal’s Jon Hisenrath said: Fed Rate Policies Aid Foreign Banks: Lenders Pocket a Spread by Borrowing Cheaply, Parking Funds At Central Bank.”
3. Goodbye Gun Control: The $1,200 Machine for 3D-Printing Guns Has Sold Out in 36 Hours – It seems that a man named Cody Wilson launched a CNC Milling Machine that was designed to 3d Print the aluminum body of an AR-15 Rifle at home with the click of a button with no skills or expertise to get the job done. The guns would have no regulation or serial numbers on them and the machine only costs $1,200 to print as many of the guns as you want. In the first 24 hours 175 of the machines were sold and continued to sell them until Cody Wilson cut off order due to demand.
2. Another Case of Ebola (the second one) has hit a hospital in Madrid, Spain – Another nurse who specialized at the Madrid hospital has been suspected to have been infected with the Ebola virus. The first nurse was confirmed earlier today and was placed in isolation after she treated a Spanish priest Manuel Gracia Viejo whom died on September 25th.
1. Cleaning Crews that were cleaning up vomit where Thomas Eric Duncan was staying at his apartment. The family had some Mr. Duncan had went outside and was vomiting everywhere spreading the contagious virus everywhere he went. The cleaning crew later was power washing the sidewalks to clean up the vomit but were wearing no protective clothing, gloves or masks. Here is a Twitter picture that was shared that revealed the unprotected mess:
— WFAA TV (@wfaachannel8) October 2, 2014