Now that Election Day 2012 is done and Obama has won a second term, those that voted for Mitt Romney have had time to mourn their candidate’s failed attempt to become president and get back to business as usual. Whatever business as usual may mean, it is become obvious that many do not want that and have had enough of how the government is handling things. This has become clear on the White House website as many states across the country have filed petitions to secede from the union in order to form new state governments.
Most of the states that wanted to formally withdraw from the union were supporters for Mitt Romney’s election bid; however, a few swing states as well as some deep blue Northeast states have representation. Alabama, one of the states seeking to secede, filed their petition saying, “We petition the Obama Administration to peacefully grant the State of Alabama to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own new government.” Texas sent in their petition, which it suggests to the current administration, “Texans neither want or need you,” says: “We petition the Obama Administration to peacefully grant the State of Texas to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.
The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government’s neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it’s citizens’ standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.”
While Alabama and Texas may have used different wording in their secede petitions, the following text is consistent in most of the states filed so far: As the founding fathers of the United States of America made clear in the Declaration of Independence in 1776: “When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.” “…Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and institute new Government…”
According to the “We the People” program that appears on the White House website, 25,000 signatures must be present in order for a petition to be reviewed. Obama’s administration explains that, “If a petition meets the signature threshold, it will be reviewed by the Administration and we will issue a response.” With that said, Texas Secession Petition has over 90,025 and Louisiana has over 27,000 signatures. In looking at the petitions filed so far, it is unclear if this is a nod to dissatisfaction that some conservatives think the totals will soon match proportions of the Civil War, or not. One thing that is clear is the utter contempt that many obviously feel towards the Obama administration with this petition drive, which looks like it is on its’ way to reach all fifty states.
All the states that have petitioned and the number of signatures they have obtained, at this time, are:
1. West Virginia 282
2. Nebraska 933
3. Pennsylvania 1,449; Pennsylvania 6,881
4. Alaska 1,963 Kansas 1,928
5. South Dakota 755
6. Oklahoma 2,721; Oklahoma 10,135
7. Utah 3,358
8. Wyoming 3.345
9. California 4,666
10. Ohio 4,471, Ohio 770
11. New York 3,497; New York 10,672
12. Delaware 4,034
13. Nevada 5,372
14. Arizona 10,449
15. Arkansas 13,329
16. South Carolina 14,001
17. Georgia 18,008
18. Missouri 11,347 Missouri 9,604
19. Tennessee 17,522
20. Michigan 12,119
21. South Carolina 10,433
22. Colorado 13,248
23. Oregon 9,741
24. New Jersey 9,157
25. North Dakota 8,309
26. Montana 9,253
27. Indiana 12,051
28. Mississippi 11,597
29. Georgia 9,019
30. Kentucky 11,589
31. Florida 19,183
32. North Carolina 16,845
33. Texas 90,025
34. Louisiana 27,067
U.S. Secession Petitions Now Collecting Signatures in 34 States
The sting of President Obama’s re-election has driven some of most disillusioned to the White House’s We the People petition forum with a steep demand: That their state be allowed to secede from the union. And the mini movement is now going national.
Disgruntled voters in 34 states have filed the petitions, mainly in states Obama lost but also in several he won, including Florida and Nevada.
But it’s the petition from Texas that has garnered the most attention: With 60,000 names attached, it’s well past the 25,000-signature threshold that usually warrants an official response from the Obama administration. Texas Gov. Rick Perry has weighed in, saying he doesn’t support the petition, even though he erroneously suggested in 2009 that Texas can leave the union if it chooses.
Not to be outdone, Obama supporters filed a counter petition with We the People, calling for secession supporters to be exiled from the United States.
Update: Over 40 States Want to Secede – Thousands sign Petition to Secede from Union
17-year old Boy in India has 232 Teeth Extracted
A 17-year old boy in India had 232 teeth extracted in a seven-hour long surgery.
Ashik Gavai sought medical help for swelling on the right side of his lower jaw, something he had been suffering from for 18 months. He travelled to the city from his village after local doctors failed to identify the cause of the problem.
He was finally referred to the city’s JJ hospital, where they found he was suffering from a condition known as complex odontoma, said head of dentistry Sunanda Dhivare-Palwankar.
A series of tests and examinations suggested a rare abnormal growth affecting the second molar on the lower right side of his jaw.
“Initially, it was not very clear what it could be and so we decided to go in for surgery,” said Dhivare-Palwankar. As the surgery progressed, the team had tiny teeth popping out of that abnormal molar, which was measuring around 3.5X2 cm, or the size of a large marble.
“We operated on Monday and it took us almost seven hours. We thought it may be a simple surgery but once we opened it there were multiple pearl-like teeth inside the jaw bone,” she said. “At the final count, we had a total of 232 small pearls, all independently developing as teeth, coming out of that lone molar.”
There was also another hard, rock-like formation inside the affected tooth in Ashik’s mouth which could not be removed by a dentist’s drill. “We had to resort to the age-old, now outdated, ‘chisel-mallet’ procedure to break down that hard formation as it was putting immense pressures on the jaw bone and surrounding healthy teeth,” she explained.
ENT surgeon Dr Vandana Thorawade said during the surgery, they ensured that the patient’s face symmetry did not change. “The bone around which the tumour was attached had become brittle and thin. That was the only complication. We could not let that bone break and so we slowly removed one tooth after another,” Thorawade added.
The dentist described the condition as a ‘developmental anomaly’, which had affected that particular molar at its formation stage in Ashik’s younger age, probably in the post-milk teeth years.
India doctors remove 232 teeth from boy’s mouth
A 17-year old boy in India had 232 teeth extracted in a seven-hour long surgery.
Dentist, Anna Mackowiak Pulls Out All of Ex-Boyfriend, Marek Olszewski’s Teeth
Fake Dentist Alert: Esteban Campos Pleads Guilty and Gets 5 years Probation
X-Rays From Dentist Visits Linked to Meningiomas Brain Tumors
Top 10 Conspiracy Stories For Monday October 6th, 2014
There is always some crazy stuff hanging out there in the dark corners of the Internet. I use to always find it fascinating to look at the Inquirer or The Globe journals in the supermarket isle to see what crazy things people were trying to make people aware of. Sometimes I found that a few of those stories were the real thing. We’ve crawled into the corners of the Internet and plucked out the most popular links, stories and videos that people are talking about that are either shocking or conspiracy.
10. Passenger with Ebola symptoms removed from plane in Orlando – a passenger that was on flight 718 for Southwest Airlines on October 6th, 2014 was isolated and removed from the aircraft. The plane was flying from Houston to Orlando. The symptoms of the passenger fit the list of Ebola symptoms and protocol from the CDC were followed. The passenger had admitted they traveled to West Africa in the end of August 2014.
9. Doctor in Hazmat suit makes a point about Ebola and makes it CNN Broadcast – Dr. Gilbert Mobley wore a hazmat suit and strolled through the world’s busiest airport to make a point about Ebola. The Doctor is an Emergency Trauma physician from Springfield, MO. The Hazmat suit had written on the back of it, “The CDC is lying.” The Dr. claims airports are not screening passengers because he was only asked if he was bringing back tobacco or alcohol from Guatamala.
8. Eli Waller who died from enterovirus 68 went to bed with pink eye and died in his sleep – A 4 year old toddler was said to have went to bed with pink eye in a town 20 miles west of Atlantic City and died a few hours later. When the boy was rushed to the hospital they found his cause of death was Enterovirus 68 which is ravaging the United States in almost every single state. The pace at which the Enterovirus68 had moved is what has stunned doctors and parents.
7. ‘Conspiracy Theory’ Episode from 2010 Never Aired Again After Government Gag Order!! – Shared on the Facebook page of Ian McKinney is a video that shows an episode of ‘Conspiracy Theory’ that aired on November 12th, 2010. It was aired only once and never was never shown again. The post states, “This episode was aired ONCE and pulled by the federal government! Anyone notice how perfectly this is matching up with the current Ebola pandemic?! This is scary!Proof the government had this episode pulled: http://
6. Mysterious outbreak of hemorrhagic fever syndrome in Venezuela kills ten – People are certain what killed these people but some suspect VHF (Venezuelan hemmorrhagic fever). The tests have not been completed but others feel it isn’t VHF. One doctor who attended the Medical Association of Aragua state to discuss the situation said, ““This is an emergency,” he said, “we do not know what we are facing and we need to know the causes in order to provide appropriate treatment, to prevent the collapse of the patient’s organs, and also to set up epidemiological surveillance.”
5. Swings being removed from School Districts to ensure safety of children – In Richland, Washington the Richland School District has made the decision to phase out swings out of it’s playground to reduce pressure from insurance companies, injuries from kids and reduce the 200,000 children that go to the emergency room a year. Swings are just too dangerous for American children in schools in 2014.
4. What was once a conspiracy theory has now been leaked as fact by places like the WSJ – The Fed’s “Stealth Bailout” of Foreign Banks Goes Mainstream – In June of 2011 ZeroHedge.com reported that, “The Fed’s $600 Billion Stealth Bailout of Foreign Banks Continues At The Expense of the Domestic Economy, Or Explaining Where All the QE2 Money Went.” Some called it the European bailout or foreign bank injections. The Wall Street Journal’s Jon Hisenrath said: Fed Rate Policies Aid Foreign Banks: Lenders Pocket a Spread by Borrowing Cheaply, Parking Funds At Central Bank.”
3. Goodbye Gun Control: The $1,200 Machine for 3D-Printing Guns Has Sold Out in 36 Hours – It seems that a man named Cody Wilson launched a CNC Milling Machine that was designed to 3d Print the aluminum body of an AR-15 Rifle at home with the click of a button with no skills or expertise to get the job done. The guns would have no regulation or serial numbers on them and the machine only costs $1,200 to print as many of the guns as you want. In the first 24 hours 175 of the machines were sold and continued to sell them until Cody Wilson cut off order due to demand.
2. Another Case of Ebola (the second one) has hit a hospital in Madrid, Spain – Another nurse who specialized at the Madrid hospital has been suspected to have been infected with the Ebola virus. The first nurse was confirmed earlier today and was placed in isolation after she treated a Spanish priest Manuel Gracia Viejo whom died on September 25th.
1. Cleaning Crews that were cleaning up vomit where Thomas Eric Duncan was staying at his apartment. The family had some Mr. Duncan had went outside and was vomiting everywhere spreading the contagious virus everywhere he went. The cleaning crew later was power washing the sidewalks to clean up the vomit but were wearing no protective clothing, gloves or masks. Here is a Twitter picture that was shared that revealed the unprotected mess:
— WFAA TV (@wfaachannel8) October 2, 2014
Video of Ghost walking outside of police station in New Mexico
You may not believe in ghosts and really, not many people do. However, when you see a ghost right before you eyes it makes you question what you’re seeing and just what if ghosts may be real. This was the case for a ghost that was caught on a CCTV camera outside a police station in Espanola, New Mexico.
The surveillance system is to catch criminals and make sure no one is vandelizing police vehicles or equipment but just the other night Karl Romero of Espanola Police Department saw something weird on the cameras. It was just like any average night late on a Saturday when Karl saw something moving across the cameras which he thought was some kind of bug, all of sudden he saw legs on the weird image moving around. Mr Romero told news stations, “At first I thought it was a podilla, a fly or a month, then I saw the legs and it was a human. But not a real human. No. A ghost.”
There were old cages that were used for transport that are locked down that a normal person can’t get get through, but somehow this human-like image moves in and out of them with ease as the ghostly shadow goes deeper in the police lot. The Detectives at the Espanola Department looked into the image and said there is no type of glitch or weird lighting that would have made the image appear.
As the news stations interviewed the shocked police employees they found out this wasn’t the only time ghosts were found around the station. Detective Romero told reporters, “A lot of officers have seen certain things. Some officers have felt someone breathing down their necks as they’re working in the briefing room.” People wanted to know if the police station was on an ancient burial ground and records show it’s not. Nonetheless the ghost stories in this town keep popping up and now the video of the ghost walking around outside this police station is proof for the people that may have doubted what cops were seeing.
- Apple’s Proposal Promises To Prevent Advertisers From Tracking Ad Click Attributions
- Android Phones Are Becoming More Secure Than iPhones
- England Moves To Ban Plastic By April 2020
- Will KylieSkin Be Kylie Jenner’s Next Billion-Dollar Business?
- Boeing’s Aftermath After Deadly Plane Crashes
- Hermeus Hypersonic Jet That Promises Flight From London To New York In Under 2 Hours
- #CancelMyDebt Trends On Twitter As Debtors Urge Student Loan Default
Privacy-Centered Web Browsers, A Marketing Strategy?
[bctt tweet="Privacy is a great thing to invest in, but the moment it becomes a selling point rather than an...
How Tech Companies Affect Communities In Places They Call ‘Home’
Tech companies are today’s driving forces in the economic world, mostly because of the introduction of the Internet. It allows...
RingCentral VoIP Review
VoIP has had a significant shift from a technology exclusively used by the early adopters or hobbyist to a widely...
April Fools Jokes Aren’t Just “Jokes”
April Fools is undoubtedly a fun day, exceptionally if you have crafted the most elaborate prank on your friends and...
Facebook Should Do Better At Processing Community Standard Violations, And They Should Do It Fast
A few months ago, I saw a photo of myself used by another Facebook account with a “R.I.P. (Rest in...
Supporting Problematic Artists And Their Arts, An Opinion
As the world becomes swarmed by reports of famous artists – musicians, comedians, actors, painters – being alleged or in...
Ethical Regulation Of ‘Facial Recognition’ Is A Shared Responsibility
There is an ongoing discussion both in online and offline spaces regarding the growth of facial recognition technology and its...
Data Breach Epidemic: Solving The Problem In SMBs Will Solve The Problem For All
In the last two weeks, we’ve witnessed a vast amount of data breaches and information leaks, and the issue has...
We Agree To PM Ardern Of Keeping Christchurch Murderer Nameless, And The Media Should Listen
In the wake of Christchurch mosques shooting in New Zealand that killed 50 people at two mosques, the shooter is...
Apple vs. Police Authorities; A Cold War Against iPhone’s Anti-Snooping Patent
To protect its customers from hackers and illegal surveillance, Apple is developing an anti-snooping technology that would impede police and...
An Epidemic: Measles Or Misinformation?
2018 was the year when people started asking the question: ‘should I get my child vaccinated?’ Most people answered yes,...
Take A Look At The Predicted Future Of The VoIP Industry
For the past 20 years, VoIP has become an integral part of the lives of millions of people around the...
Choose The Right Call Center And The Best Contact Center Solutions of 2019
The Ins And Outs Of Business Communication Management For your business to exist in today’s world, you must know how...
How Instagram Corrupts Famous Locations In The World
Is Instagram corrupting the beauty of breathtakingly beautiful locations and sucking all the joy out of traveling? With the era...
Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency is one of the growing medium for exchange in most countries as it offers a more convenient and safer...
Can We End Payday Loans?
We can’t neglect the fact that debt is one of the pressing problems in the country, especially in today’s economy....
Jumping From 4G To 5G: Here’s What 5G Can Do For You
One of the most awaited advancements in technology is the cellular industry. With its monthly updates on software, model and...
What are the cost factors of VoIP?
In the next few years, we might be saying goodbye to traditional telephone systems in exchange for Voice over Internet...
Manufacturing Firms are Investing More on Technology
Based on the recent research on how manufacturing companies are coming up in the market industry, they have been increasing...
Technology innovation in companies—for the better or the worse?
Technology has significantly impacted both homes and workplaces in the last years. As much as we want to keep our...
Arts & Entertainment7 days ago
The CW And Netflix Break Up Means No More Riverdale?
Google2 weeks ago
Pixel 3A And 3A XL Is Coming And Its Better Than We Thought
Cybersecurity1 week ago
Apple, Google, And Microsoft Started Protecting You From ZombieLoad Threat
Cybersecurity1 week ago
Ransomware Are Plaguing American Cities And Experts Warn That It Will Get Worse
Google2 weeks ago
Smarter And More Practical ‘Google AI’ Techs?
Cryptocurreny1 week ago
Hacked Crypto Exchange ‘Cryptopia’ Is Selling Their Assets
Facebook2 weeks ago
New Feature Updates That Are Coming To Facebook Messenger And Instagram In The Near Future
Politics2 weeks ago
Michael Cohen: President Trump’s Loyal Lawyer and ‘Fixer’ to Serve a Three-year Sentence at the Federal Correctional Institution in Otisville, New York.