Reports of a vicious attack at a McDonald’s drive-thru in Denver, Colorado on May 9th, 2012 are being revealed. The person that got beat in the McDonald’s drive thru will only reveal her first name, Shannon.
A news station in Colorado, KUSA 9News was contacted by Shannon because she wanted help in trying to find her attackers. The news station was contacted through their 9Wants To Know Tip Line.
The altercation between the woman and three African-Americans happened when Shannon told one of the ladies it wasn’t cool for them to throw their trash out of the car into the parking lot. At that point words were exchanged and things started to brew into quite a problem.
Shannon said, “All of the sudden I was being attacked.” The woman was bit and punched in the face repeatedly by two black women who were upset Shannon didn’t want them throwing their trash in the parking lot. The women continually punched the woman in the McDonald’s Drive Thru in the face, pulled her hair and bit her fingers and arm.
While the women continued to beat Shannon she said an African-American man jumped out of the car and threw a soda into her car. Shannon was quoted as saying to KUSA 9 News he said, “This is for you, you white b–ch. This is grape soda.” The group then jumped into their light-blue Cadillac with temporary tags and took off.
If you have any tips or clues you are asked to Call Denver Metro Crime Stoppers at 720-913-STOP (7867) or text DMCS plus your message to 274637 if you have any information. You can remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.
You can watch the video of Shannon being interviewed below:
Comments about this news report really flared up on Facebook as people weighed in on how they felt this story played into overall trends and problems in America. Listed below are the highest rated comments relating to this story from Facebook.
“In America today, most racism is Black against white. This is just another example. In fact, all over the country, this sort of incident has been occurring. The media does its best to suppress news of these occurrences. Which puts a lot of people in danger.”
In reply to the above comment:
“There was one last week in my neighborhood in another state. Two young black guys beat an older white man so bad he couldn’t get up. They ran off LAUGHING. Happened in the middle of the street right in front of my house.”
“None of this is going to end well. Some of us are armed and know how to use a weapon. Responsible leaders in the black community would do well to address the out of control youth of their community, otherwise some serious tragedies might occur.”
“Shut up you scared old man….go to Church (as long as it’s not Evangelical and preaches hate), come up with a better response to life’s travails than “I’ll Pop a cap in yo as*” YOU are part of the PROBLEM, NOT the solution.”
More highly rated comments on this McDonald’s Drive Thru Punching, Biting & Beating:
“What we are witnessing is Black Racism. It is the only form of racism in America that is not only tolerated, it is encouraged.
It begins with Affirmative Action laws. Just as it was immoral to give whites superior protection in law because of their race, so too it is immoral to give blacks superior protection under the law because of their race. Whenever you have an aspect of law that applies strictly on the basis of race, then you have a racist law.
It is obvious that when a black hate group – in this case the New Black Panther Party – can solicit for murder as it did in soliciting for the murder of George Zimmerman, and no law enforcement agency arrests those soliciting murder, you are at the point where Black Racism is enshrined above the law.
If a group of whites had solicited the murder of someone black, they wouldn’t have made it across the street before being arrested.
The real tragedy is that this Black Racism now trumps every law enforcement agency in America. Arresting the Panthers was the primary responsibility of the local police, sheriff’s department and state attorney’s office, but they are too intimidated by the Black Racists to act.
Next it fails to Gov. Scott of Florida to enforce the laws, but he is too worried about his re-election to enforce the law – so Black Racism has him intimidated. Gov. Scott reacts to Black Racism by appointing a dishonest special prosecutor who has already committed perjury to lead the lynch mob
Next it falls to the federal government through the Office of the Attorney General utilizing the FBI. But that department is run by the Black Racist Eric Holder, under the protection of the White Black President Obama.
Then it falls to the journalism community to expose the flagrant cowardice of these so-called law enforcement agencies so that citizens can express themselves at the ballot box, and vote out the sheriff, the state attorney, the Florid Attorney General, the Florida Governor, and the US president.
But the LameStream Media are too intimidated – no, make that too supportive, of Black Racists to do what they should do to flush Black Racism down the sewer pipe of history.
So Black Racism now rules in America.
In reply to this comment:
“Kenneth, close but no cigar, not quite yet. What we are witnessing is NOT Black Racism, it is WHITE GENOCIDE. White’s are the ONLY group of people AROUND THE WORLD (look up South Africa, Rhodesia, etc.) where this type of assualt against a White person gets foot dragging, yawning and ultimately crickets chirping from the ‘mainstream’ media, police and politicians.
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmilli
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.”
Feel free to leave your own comment here on how you feel about this situation.
17-year old Boy in India has 232 Teeth Extracted
A 17-year old boy in India had 232 teeth extracted in a seven-hour long surgery.
Ashik Gavai sought medical help for swelling on the right side of his lower jaw, something he had been suffering from for 18 months. He travelled to the city from his village after local doctors failed to identify the cause of the problem.
He was finally referred to the city’s JJ hospital, where they found he was suffering from a condition known as complex odontoma, said head of dentistry Sunanda Dhivare-Palwankar.
A series of tests and examinations suggested a rare abnormal growth affecting the second molar on the lower right side of his jaw.
“Initially, it was not very clear what it could be and so we decided to go in for surgery,” said Dhivare-Palwankar. As the surgery progressed, the team had tiny teeth popping out of that abnormal molar, which was measuring around 3.5X2 cm, or the size of a large marble.
“We operated on Monday and it took us almost seven hours. We thought it may be a simple surgery but once we opened it there were multiple pearl-like teeth inside the jaw bone,” she said. “At the final count, we had a total of 232 small pearls, all independently developing as teeth, coming out of that lone molar.”
There was also another hard, rock-like formation inside the affected tooth in Ashik’s mouth which could not be removed by a dentist’s drill. “We had to resort to the age-old, now outdated, ‘chisel-mallet’ procedure to break down that hard formation as it was putting immense pressures on the jaw bone and surrounding healthy teeth,” she explained.
ENT surgeon Dr Vandana Thorawade said during the surgery, they ensured that the patient’s face symmetry did not change. “The bone around which the tumour was attached had become brittle and thin. That was the only complication. We could not let that bone break and so we slowly removed one tooth after another,” Thorawade added.
The dentist described the condition as a ‘developmental anomaly’, which had affected that particular molar at its formation stage in Ashik’s younger age, probably in the post-milk teeth years.
India doctors remove 232 teeth from boy’s mouth
A 17-year old boy in India had 232 teeth extracted in a seven-hour long surgery.
Dentist, Anna Mackowiak Pulls Out All of Ex-Boyfriend, Marek Olszewski’s Teeth
Fake Dentist Alert: Esteban Campos Pleads Guilty and Gets 5 years Probation
X-Rays From Dentist Visits Linked to Meningiomas Brain Tumors
Top 10 Conspiracy Stories For Monday October 6th, 2014
There is always some crazy stuff hanging out there in the dark corners of the Internet. I use to always find it fascinating to look at the Inquirer or The Globe journals in the supermarket isle to see what crazy things people were trying to make people aware of. Sometimes I found that a few of those stories were the real thing. We’ve crawled into the corners of the Internet and plucked out the most popular links, stories and videos that people are talking about that are either shocking or conspiracy.
10. Passenger with Ebola symptoms removed from plane in Orlando – a passenger that was on flight 718 for Southwest Airlines on October 6th, 2014 was isolated and removed from the aircraft. The plane was flying from Houston to Orlando. The symptoms of the passenger fit the list of Ebola symptoms and protocol from the CDC were followed. The passenger had admitted they traveled to West Africa in the end of August 2014.
9. Doctor in Hazmat suit makes a point about Ebola and makes it CNN Broadcast – Dr. Gilbert Mobley wore a hazmat suit and strolled through the world’s busiest airport to make a point about Ebola. The Doctor is an Emergency Trauma physician from Springfield, MO. The Hazmat suit had written on the back of it, “The CDC is lying.” The Dr. claims airports are not screening passengers because he was only asked if he was bringing back tobacco or alcohol from Guatamala.
8. Eli Waller who died from enterovirus 68 went to bed with pink eye and died in his sleep – A 4 year old toddler was said to have went to bed with pink eye in a town 20 miles west of Atlantic City and died a few hours later. When the boy was rushed to the hospital they found his cause of death was Enterovirus 68 which is ravaging the United States in almost every single state. The pace at which the Enterovirus68 had moved is what has stunned doctors and parents.
7. ‘Conspiracy Theory’ Episode from 2010 Never Aired Again After Government Gag Order!! – Shared on the Facebook page of Ian McKinney is a video that shows an episode of ‘Conspiracy Theory’ that aired on November 12th, 2010. It was aired only once and never was never shown again. The post states, “This episode was aired ONCE and pulled by the federal government! Anyone notice how perfectly this is matching up with the current Ebola pandemic?! This is scary!Proof the government had this episode pulled: http://
6. Mysterious outbreak of hemorrhagic fever syndrome in Venezuela kills ten – People are certain what killed these people but some suspect VHF (Venezuelan hemmorrhagic fever). The tests have not been completed but others feel it isn’t VHF. One doctor who attended the Medical Association of Aragua state to discuss the situation said, ““This is an emergency,” he said, “we do not know what we are facing and we need to know the causes in order to provide appropriate treatment, to prevent the collapse of the patient’s organs, and also to set up epidemiological surveillance.”
5. Swings being removed from School Districts to ensure safety of children – In Richland, Washington the Richland School District has made the decision to phase out swings out of it’s playground to reduce pressure from insurance companies, injuries from kids and reduce the 200,000 children that go to the emergency room a year. Swings are just too dangerous for American children in schools in 2014.
4. What was once a conspiracy theory has now been leaked as fact by places like the WSJ – The Fed’s “Stealth Bailout” of Foreign Banks Goes Mainstream – In June of 2011 ZeroHedge.com reported that, “The Fed’s $600 Billion Stealth Bailout of Foreign Banks Continues At The Expense of the Domestic Economy, Or Explaining Where All the QE2 Money Went.” Some called it the European bailout or foreign bank injections. The Wall Street Journal’s Jon Hisenrath said: Fed Rate Policies Aid Foreign Banks: Lenders Pocket a Spread by Borrowing Cheaply, Parking Funds At Central Bank.”
3. Goodbye Gun Control: The $1,200 Machine for 3D-Printing Guns Has Sold Out in 36 Hours – It seems that a man named Cody Wilson launched a CNC Milling Machine that was designed to 3d Print the aluminum body of an AR-15 Rifle at home with the click of a button with no skills or expertise to get the job done. The guns would have no regulation or serial numbers on them and the machine only costs $1,200 to print as many of the guns as you want. In the first 24 hours 175 of the machines were sold and continued to sell them until Cody Wilson cut off order due to demand.
2. Another Case of Ebola (the second one) has hit a hospital in Madrid, Spain – Another nurse who specialized at the Madrid hospital has been suspected to have been infected with the Ebola virus. The first nurse was confirmed earlier today and was placed in isolation after she treated a Spanish priest Manuel Gracia Viejo whom died on September 25th.
1. Cleaning Crews that were cleaning up vomit where Thomas Eric Duncan was staying at his apartment. The family had some Mr. Duncan had went outside and was vomiting everywhere spreading the contagious virus everywhere he went. The cleaning crew later was power washing the sidewalks to clean up the vomit but were wearing no protective clothing, gloves or masks. Here is a Twitter picture that was shared that revealed the unprotected mess:
— WFAA TV (@wfaachannel8) October 2, 2014
Video of Ghost walking outside of police station in New Mexico
You may not believe in ghosts and really, not many people do. However, when you see a ghost right before you eyes it makes you question what you’re seeing and just what if ghosts may be real. This was the case for a ghost that was caught on a CCTV camera outside a police station in Espanola, New Mexico.
The surveillance system is to catch criminals and make sure no one is vandelizing police vehicles or equipment but just the other night Karl Romero of Espanola Police Department saw something weird on the cameras. It was just like any average night late on a Saturday when Karl saw something moving across the cameras which he thought was some kind of bug, all of sudden he saw legs on the weird image moving around. Mr Romero told news stations, “At first I thought it was a podilla, a fly or a month, then I saw the legs and it was a human. But not a real human. No. A ghost.”
There were old cages that were used for transport that are locked down that a normal person can’t get get through, but somehow this human-like image moves in and out of them with ease as the ghostly shadow goes deeper in the police lot. The Detectives at the Espanola Department looked into the image and said there is no type of glitch or weird lighting that would have made the image appear.
As the news stations interviewed the shocked police employees they found out this wasn’t the only time ghosts were found around the station. Detective Romero told reporters, “A lot of officers have seen certain things. Some officers have felt someone breathing down their necks as they’re working in the briefing room.” People wanted to know if the police station was on an ancient burial ground and records show it’s not. Nonetheless the ghost stories in this town keep popping up and now the video of the ghost walking around outside this police station is proof for the people that may have doubted what cops were seeing.
- Apple’s Proposal Promises To Prevent Advertisers From Tracking Ad Click Attributions
- Android Phones Are Becoming More Secure Than iPhones
- England Moves To Ban Plastic By April 2020
- Will KylieSkin Be Kylie Jenner’s Next Billion-Dollar Business?
- Boeing’s Aftermath After Deadly Plane Crashes
- Hermeus Hypersonic Jet That Promises Flight From London To New York In Under 2 Hours
- #CancelMyDebt Trends On Twitter As Debtors Urge Student Loan Default
Privacy-Centered Web Browsers, A Marketing Strategy?
[bctt tweet="Privacy is a great thing to invest in, but the moment it becomes a selling point rather than an...
How Tech Companies Affect Communities In Places They Call ‘Home’
Tech companies are today’s driving forces in the economic world, mostly because of the introduction of the Internet. It allows...
RingCentral VoIP Review
VoIP has had a significant shift from a technology exclusively used by the early adopters or hobbyist to a widely...
April Fools Jokes Aren’t Just “Jokes”
April Fools is undoubtedly a fun day, exceptionally if you have crafted the most elaborate prank on your friends and...
Facebook Should Do Better At Processing Community Standard Violations, And They Should Do It Fast
A few months ago, I saw a photo of myself used by another Facebook account with a “R.I.P. (Rest in...
Supporting Problematic Artists And Their Arts, An Opinion
As the world becomes swarmed by reports of famous artists – musicians, comedians, actors, painters – being alleged or in...
Ethical Regulation Of ‘Facial Recognition’ Is A Shared Responsibility
There is an ongoing discussion both in online and offline spaces regarding the growth of facial recognition technology and its...
Data Breach Epidemic: Solving The Problem In SMBs Will Solve The Problem For All
In the last two weeks, we’ve witnessed a vast amount of data breaches and information leaks, and the issue has...
We Agree To PM Ardern Of Keeping Christchurch Murderer Nameless, And The Media Should Listen
In the wake of Christchurch mosques shooting in New Zealand that killed 50 people at two mosques, the shooter is...
Apple vs. Police Authorities; A Cold War Against iPhone’s Anti-Snooping Patent
To protect its customers from hackers and illegal surveillance, Apple is developing an anti-snooping technology that would impede police and...
An Epidemic: Measles Or Misinformation?
2018 was the year when people started asking the question: ‘should I get my child vaccinated?’ Most people answered yes,...
Take A Look At The Predicted Future Of The VoIP Industry
For the past 20 years, VoIP has become an integral part of the lives of millions of people around the...
Choose The Right Call Center And The Best Contact Center Solutions of 2019
The Ins And Outs Of Business Communication Management For your business to exist in today’s world, you must know how...
How Instagram Corrupts Famous Locations In The World
Is Instagram corrupting the beauty of breathtakingly beautiful locations and sucking all the joy out of traveling? With the era...
Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency is one of the growing medium for exchange in most countries as it offers a more convenient and safer...
Can We End Payday Loans?
We can’t neglect the fact that debt is one of the pressing problems in the country, especially in today’s economy....
Jumping From 4G To 5G: Here’s What 5G Can Do For You
One of the most awaited advancements in technology is the cellular industry. With its monthly updates on software, model and...
What are the cost factors of VoIP?
In the next few years, we might be saying goodbye to traditional telephone systems in exchange for Voice over Internet...
Manufacturing Firms are Investing More on Technology
Based on the recent research on how manufacturing companies are coming up in the market industry, they have been increasing...
Technology innovation in companies—for the better or the worse?
Technology has significantly impacted both homes and workplaces in the last years. As much as we want to keep our...
Arts & Entertainment7 days ago
The CW And Netflix Break Up Means No More Riverdale?
Google2 weeks ago
Pixel 3A And 3A XL Is Coming And Its Better Than We Thought
Cybersecurity1 week ago
Apple, Google, And Microsoft Started Protecting You From ZombieLoad Threat
Cybersecurity1 week ago
Ransomware Are Plaguing American Cities And Experts Warn That It Will Get Worse
Google2 weeks ago
Smarter And More Practical ‘Google AI’ Techs?
Cryptocurreny1 week ago
Hacked Crypto Exchange ‘Cryptopia’ Is Selling Their Assets
Facebook2 weeks ago
New Feature Updates That Are Coming To Facebook Messenger And Instagram In The Near Future
Politics2 weeks ago
Michael Cohen: President Trump’s Loyal Lawyer and ‘Fixer’ to Serve a Three-year Sentence at the Federal Correctional Institution in Otisville, New York.