Little Women Big Cars debuted on AOL today, May 7, 2012. This series is set in Southern California and is centered around four women with children in soccer. The soccer moms struggle with balancing their schedules, family and their own sanity.
AOL describes Little Women Big Cars series as: four suburban soccer moms tackle parenting, school and marriage issues. All while getting their kids to soccer practice on time. Follow these friends as they struggle to balance their busy schedules, personal lives, and sanity.
Little Women Big Cars 15 episode series is being produced by Vuguru and is directed by Melanie Mayron and created by Sherry Coben.
The first episode airing on May 7, 2012, Little Women Big Cars focuses around the women setting their friend Barbara up on a date with their kids’ soccer coach. The women’s friendship will be tested when it comes time to compete for spots in the school’s gifted program. The comedy and drama series will have a little bit of gossip, divorce, bake sales and soccer games wrapped up in each episode.
A new episode of Little Women Big Cars airs weekly.
Meet the Cast of Little Women Big Cars
- Meg (Amy Yasbeck, Wings, Hot in Cleveland), an over achieving people pleaser who, as a stay at home mom, takes on every school project
- Barbara (Julie Warner, Crash, Nip/Tuck), a recent divorcee, lawyer and reluctant new soccer mom
- Rocky (Kristy Swanson, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Psych) a high-maintenance, materialistic diva and kept wife
- Connie (Romy Rosemont, Glee), a curvaceous and big-hearted mother and Rocky’s side-kick
- Mr. Huges (Ed Begley Jr., Portlandia, The New Adventures of Old Christine), school Principal with whom Meg is constantly trying to be in good graces
- A.J. (Antonio Sabato, Jr., Melrose Place, The Bold and the Beautiful), the handsome, recently divorced soccer coach
- Woody (Alexis Denisof, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel) – Meg’s husband
Little Women Big Cars Debuts