Home » Arts & Entertainment » Are Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Engaged? Valentines Day Diamond Ring

Are Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Engaged? Valentines Day Diamond Ring

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber EngagedJustin Bieber gave Selena Gomez a diamond ring for Valentines Day. Not a diamond engagement ring, a letter ‘J’ diamond ring instead.

There have been speculations that Selena Gomez ring is a letter ‘F’ and not a ‘J’. Which instead of standing for “Justin” it could possibly be a promise ring that stands for “Forever.” That could mean, Justin is taking his relationship with Selena to the next level.

Selena Gomez, 19-years old, posted an Instagram picture of her diamond ring from Justin Bieber over the weekend with a caption “I’m finally home. :)” With that statement, she was referring to her return to the United States from her worldwide tour with her band, The Scene.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez celebrated her homecoming and Valentines Day by spending the weekend in New York City in the London Hotel. They stayed at the hotel’s Penthouse Suite that is reported to go for $2,000 per night. So you might ask, what does a room that cost $2,000 have in it? A source says, “The London Penthouse is going to be the largest the hotel has. It’s on the 53rd & 54 floor, split level, 2 bedroom 2 bath with a king bed in the master bedroom.” Bay windows with views of Central Park, Hudson River, and the George Washington Bridge. The penthouse suite at the London Hotel in New York is 2,500 square feet and also features three LCD flat screen TVs, a marble fireplace, an immaculate dining room that accommodates eight people and both bedrooms have their own private dressing areas.

The couple, Justin Bieber, 17-years old, and Selena Gomez celebrated their Valentines Day over the weekend because Justin had reserved Valentines Day for his mother. He announced to his twitter followers that, “I’m going to take my mom out for dinner, cause you know, we are on a plane on a flight.”

Justin Bieber is reportedly planning a high-profiled comeback appearance next year.

1. […] Are Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Engaged? Valentines Day Diamond Ring Police Want Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez for Questioning […]

2. naf says:

aww i wish that ring was MINE! how can she take him away from me. his the love of my life. i cant live without Justin. i love him too bits and do you really want too know what he did to me? he told me not too tell anyone or publish it but todayu after i found out he betrayed me i have to tell somone. so i’m telling you that i have his baby in my hands right now and he is the proof. look how rich he is and the stingy git didnt even think of giving me a penny to raise mine and his child all by myself :(

3. John wiggins says:

Justin bieber sucks major d!ck stupid b*tches

4. Regina says:

SELENA you can do so much better sooner or later you’ll find ur soulmate

• RESPECT; Show some says:

You really need to chill. You have no reason to say that she can do so much better. It’s none of your business whether she choses to date Justin or not. In my opinion, i think someone is a little bit jealous… She’s happy with Justin, obviously, otherwise she wouldnt be with him. So why dont you just back off. Same goes to anyone else who disagrees with their relationship.. it’s none of your guy’s business to judge, honestly.

5. kenndy says:

I HATE BOTH OF U AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE [BUT I LIKE YOUR SONGS]

• Katlyn says:

Toattaly mean girl you shoulden’t write that it’s so mean if Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez read they’ll make you go to prison if they could they really would do it.

6. Danni says:

GOD ALL THOSE DESPERADOS WHO THINK THEY ARE JUSTINS ONE AND ONLY – GET A LIFE I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!! JUSTIN DOSENT WANT YOU HE WANTS SELENA SO BE HAPPY FOR THEM, I AM A HUGE SELENA FAN AND I DONT REALLY CARE FOR JUSTIN BUT THEY SEEM TO MAKE EACH OTHER HAPPY SO JUST LET THEM BE TEENAGERS AND STOP DELUDING YOUSELF BY THINKING YOU HAVE A CHANCE WITH HIM. SORRY BUT ITS THE TRUTH AND SOMETIMES IT HURTS.

7. kristina says:

SELENA i used to like u i still do but justin beiber come on u can do so much better.xx just have fun n dont take it to far besides havin fun cause there is a perfect soul mate out their for u.xx

8. kristina says:

selena u sket get a life of ur own!

9. nellie says:

i think its fake because hes mine

10. selena gomez that ring that justin bieber gave you is it a promise ring LOL